Welcome to unity.world (the “Site”), owned and operated by Unity World Ltd and Unity World Group Companies.
Unity World is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on our Site. To help us do that, we need you to follow a few basic rules when you’re here. Don’t worry, it’s not very complicated.
You accept unity.world “as-is” and choose to use it at your own risk. Despite the prohibitions below, unity.world may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, or possibly offensive material, and we assume no responsibility or liability for such material.
When using our Site, you must comply with all applicable laws, the laws of your jurisdiction, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
You also agree not to:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third-party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance.
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware).
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately and without notice.
In other words, just be respectful and use the Site for its intended purpose.
We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off unity.world if we think they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations by emailing us at email@example.com.
To the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of unity.world even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to fifty pounds (£50).
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
These terms and the other policies posted on unity.world constitute the entire agreement between unity.world and you, superseding any conflicting parts of any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within United Kingdom between United Kingdom residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Unity World Ltd, and Unity World Group Companies must be resolved by a court located in United Kingdom. If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below. Except for reporting policy violations and intellectual property infringements, any legal notices from you to us shall be served on Unity World Ltd and Unity World Group Companies national registered agent. We will send notices to you via the email address that you provide, or by registered mail to the address you provide. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing. We may update these terms at any time, with updates taking effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site. No other amendment to these terms will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.