Information Collection and Use
While using our site www.unity.world, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing the services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process: we believe in good faith that discolour is necessary to protect our rights, or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud; or to respond to a government request
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with prior consent.
May be shared with – members of our group of companies (if you agree). Won’t be shared – for marketing purposes outside of our group.
Like many sites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier.
These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Unity Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Unity Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2021.