Customer Spotlight: Baines Jewitt
Baines Jewitt is one of the largest firms of chartered accounts, business advisers and tax experts in Teesside. As a financial leader, they understand that seamless IT operations are critical to their success.
The Baines Jewitt team came to us with many pain points:
- Outdated IT infrastructure hampering business growth
- Frequent downtime, security concerns, and operational inefficiencies.
Unity World collaborated with Baines Jewitt to address their challenges:
- Comprehensive IT assessment to identify areas needing improvement.
- Tailored IT strategy focusing on infrastructure optimisation, enhanced cybersecurity, and streamlined operations.
- Ongoing IT support for prompt issue resolution, ensuring operational reliability.
The results were remarkable:
- Significant reduction in downtime, boosting productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Robust cybersecurity measures safeguarding sensitive data and ensuring compliance.
- Cost savings and efficiency improvements enhancing the bottom line.
Want to learn more about our services?
Other Articles & Blogs
Introducing Unity World’s Revolutionary E-Commerce Platform We’re excited to unveil a ground-breaking development in our relentless pursuit of continuous improvement and customer-centricity. With your benefit in mind, our latest innovation redefines and streamlines...
Customer Spotlight: Johnson Technical OverviewJohnson Technical Systems are IT support specialists and Managed Service Provider. Based in Chelmsford, Essex helping clients from all over the southeast of England. They, like Unity, are your one-stop-shop for all things...
Innovate Your Communication: Embrace the Future with Unity WorldThe telecommunications landscape, after 150 years since its inception in 1875, is undergoing its most significant transformation yet. The imminent switch-off of the Public Switched Telephone Network...